Pediatric Dentist Serving South Charlotte, NC
Pediatric Dental Specialist Near You
- Scott L. Weinstein, DDS, PA
Welcome to Ballantyne Pediatric Dentistry, your trusted destination for exceptional pediatric dental care in South Charlotte and the surrounding areas. Our dedicated team of knowledgeable, compassionate, and fun-loving staff members is committed to providing personalized care tailored to your child’s unique needs.
At Ballantyne Pediatric Dentistry, we create a positive and comfortable environment where children can develop healthy dental habits that last a lifetime. Schedule an appointment today and let us be your trusted partner in nurturing your child’s oral health in South Charlotte and beyond.
What Our Patients Are Saying...
We Provide Invisalign in South Charlotte!
At Ballantyne Pediatric Dentistry, we take pride in offering Invisalign, an advanced orthodontic treatment that discreetly straightens your child’s teeth. Invisalign utilizes a series of clear, custom-made aligners crafted from BPA-free plastic, providing a comfortable and virtually invisible solution without the use of metal brackets or wires.
Invisalign isn’t limited to children alone. Adults in South Charlotte who desire orthodontic treatment can also enjoy the convenience and aesthetic benefits of Invisalign. Whether your child prefers an alternative to traditional braces or you wish to avoid the appearance of metal braces yourself, Invisalign is an excellent choice.
Directions to Ballantyne Pediatric Dentistry
Ballantyne Pediatric Dentistry is only a short drive from South Charlotte.
- Start at South Charlotte by getting on I-277 S from S Church St.
- Head southwest on S Tryon St toward E 4th St.
- Turn right onto W 4th St.
- Turn right onto W 4th St again.
- Take I-77 S/US-21 S and I-485/I-485 Outer to US-521 N/Johnston Rd. Take exit 61 from I-485/I-485 Outer.
- Merge onto I-277 S.
- Take exit 1B for I-77 S/US-21 S toward Columbia.
- Keep left at the fork to continue toward I-77 S/US-21 S.
- Keep left and merge onto I-77 S/US-21 S.
- Take exit 1B for I-485/James G Martin Freeway toward Pineville/Huntersville.
- Keep right at the fork to continue toward I-485/I-485 Outer.
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-485 Outer S/Pineville and merge onto I-485/I-485 Outer.
- Take exit 61 for US-521/Johnston Rd.
- Continue on Johnston Rd for two minutes.
- Ballantyne Pediatric Dentistry will be located on the left.